Cafeteria License in Dubai
The investors across countries are involved in investing in the United Arab Emirates.Dubai city has evolved to become one of the prominent business hubs in the world. The restaurant sector and industry has seen tremendous growth over the past years in the city. The food industry has become the most preferred sector to establish more businesses. The flourishing industry accommodates many entrepreneurs to accomplish their dreams.The Government in the United Arab Emirates provides immense support to the food/ restaurant businesses in the country. The Government provides incentives and benefits to the food/ restaurant business in the UAE.
What is the procedure to get the Cafeteria License in Dubai?
It is critical to acquire the food and trade license in Dubai to start the restaurant business in Dubai. The Food License will be obtained from the Food and Safety department and the Trade License need to be obtained from the Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing in Dubai.
Each step in the entire process need to be carried out with proper information and guidance in order to avoid other legal issues.
- The first step to acquire a restaurant license is to obtain the food license and the trade license from the respective authorities
- The entrepreneur needs to select a local sponsor if they wish to establish their business in the Mainland Dubai
- The entrepreneur needs to get approval for the location with all the safety measures being taken care of at the mentioned location of the restaurant
- If the restaurant location is being rented out by the entrepreneur, then they need to make a proper tenancy contract
- The entrepreneur needs to sign an agreement with the partner if the restaurant is being established on a partnership basis
- The entrepreneur needs to submit all the documents to the Department of Economic Development in Dubai
- The entrepreneur needs to apply for a No-Objection certificate on the establishment trade license of food product from the Food Safety Department
- After getting the approval from the Department of Economic Development and Municipality of Dubai, the restaurant license will be issued to the entrepreneur
- The registration with the Ministry of Labor and the Immigration Department will enable the entrepreneur to get visas for other labors to work for the restaurant
What are the documents required to acquire the restaurant license in Dubai?
The documents required for the food license approval from the Food and Safety Department:-
- The initial approval certificate from the Department of Economic Development in Dubai
- The location layout and the layout of the premises need to be given by the entrepreneur
- The entrepreneur needs to get approval from the Planning department if they need to establish the business outside any shopping Centre
The documents required for the blueprints of the restaurant:-
- The place allotted for the food processing and storage
- The passages of entry and exit of the restaurant
- The place allotted for processing and storage of the food
- The sanitary and hygiene places such as restrooms
- The ventilation system of the restaurant
The documents required for the trade license approval from the Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing:-
- The entrepreneur needs to provide the Memorandum of Association (MoA)
- The entrepreneur needs to provide the passport copy of the partners in the establishment
- The entrepreneur needs to provide the attested company name approval letter from the Department of Economic Development
- The entrepreneur needs to provide passport copy of the management partners
EBMS experts would assist you throughout the process of acquiring the restaurant license in Dubai.