Dubai Mainland Professional License
When partners of the company spend their energy and intellectual thoughts to the roots of the company, a professional company comes into being. For example, a Real Estate Agency, a Web Design Agency or an E-Commerce Business. These are the firms that depend on the individual’s level of skills, talent, specifications and experiences. To attain a Dubai Mainland Professional license, shareholders of the company need to meet the basic requirements of educational qualifications and to use the correct way for a business in Dubai. 100% foreign ownership, expatriate ownership and sole proprietorship are permitted to set up a professional company in Dubai. You would need a UAE National ad Local Service Agent but he wouldn’t be able to involve in company’s activity directly and will just get the yearly sponsorship fees. Local Service Agent helps to get license, visa, labor card and other certifications.
Professional licenses are not issued to one company but to the individuals of a company based on their intellectual abilities and academic achievement. Consultants, lawyers and auditors fall in the same category of professional licenses. There are so many categories for Dubai Mainland professional license such as: professional engineering license UAE, professional lawyer license, professional consultant license, Dubai healthcare city professional license, Dubai economy professional license etc.
Key Points Related to Professional Companies’ License
- Expatriate shareholders can own it 100%
- A Service Agent is needed that must be a UAE National
- Service Agent wouldn’t hold share in the company.
- Service Agent will get yearly fees
- There are no share capital requirements
- Shareholders are bound to show a valid degree, experience certificates and other relevant documents
- Office renting and attaining Ejari are mandatory
- If a Professional Company included a UAE National as 51% share holder and owns only 49% then it would call a limited liability legal structure.
The government agency, Department of Economic Development is responsible to issue these licenses.
How to Get a Professional License in Dubai?
Following are the steps to be taken when willing to get a professional license in UAE.
- DED (Department of Economic Development) registered Trade Name
- Department of Economic Development approval to get started with the activities of the company. Dh110 Fees to get approval will be paid directly to DED.
- Approval for Tenancy Contract from Municipality
The cost of UAE Professional license and Dubai Mainland Professional license are same. Dh260 will be charged to get licensed professionally. You will need to pay the fees every time when you need a license renewal.
Documents Required for initial Approval and to get Approval for Tenancy Contract from Municipality
- A Form filled by an individual
- Partners’ Passport Copies
- Local Partner’s Copy of Naturalization book
- No Objection Letter from the sponsor for expatriate partners
- The municipality, RTA, National Media Council etc. need initial approval from concerned departments
- Get (BR1) form
- Trade Name Reservation Certificate
- Get Initial Approval
- Tenancy Contract and EJARI Registration Certificate
Submit the attested Agreement, Passport copies of owner/partners and NOC for expatriate owner/partners (if any). Make payment and get the license, Payment voucher will be issued along it.
The smooth and step by step process leads to a get a Professional Company License successfully. EBMS is at your service to cope up with all possible conflicts to the Government Administration regarding Professional company formation. EBMS
guides you from getting licensed to the successful business formation through all efficient ways of business strategies.