EBMS – Business Set up Services

The major contributor to GDP in the UAE three decades ago was the oil and natural gas sector and industries that now comprises less than 5% of the overall GDP.Dubai has evolved to become the Global City and the most populous city in the entire Middle East. The financial service industries, trade, travel and tourism are some of the significant contributors to the flourishing economy in Dubai.

Why set up a Business in Dubai?

Dubai is emerging to be one of the fastest-growing economies in the World. The favorable conditions of establishing a business in Dubai has attracted the majority of foreign entrepreneurs to start their venture in the City. The excellent growth opportunities for businesses in Dubai could be attributed as one reason that most people aspire to become an entrepreneur and establish their business in the promising City. The developing market conditions provide concrete reasons for the entrepreneurs to give forms to their dreams by starting their venture in Dubai. There are no trade barriers and the City is highly accessible through air or water with numerous airlines and shipping lines connectivity.

What are the different types of Company Formation in Dubai?

OFFSHORE COMPANY

Offshores Companies are being preferred by many business organizations as the income received through an Offshore Company are not taxable. Although, it is not the sole reason or benefit to opt for such type of company formation.The features of an Offshore Company include facilities of virtual office spaces, complete exemption from taxes, ease in opening a multi-currency bank account and no exchange control. The significant reasons for opting the type of Offshore Company Formation are licensing of Franchisees, acquiring Intellectual Property Rights such as Patent and Trademark etc.

MAINLAND COMPANY

A Mainland Company is the firm that is directly registered under the Emirates Government and is located in the commercial geographical areas.A foreign equity of 49% is allowed in establishing a Mainland Company, while the rest 51% has to be mandatorily any UAE National.Mainland Company can carry out business efficiently throughout the UAE. A Mainland Company follows the direct rules, regulations and policies of the Government.

FREE ZONE COMPANY

The Free Zone locations are the most preferred Company Type by foreign investors and entrepreneurs. Free Zone Company is highly profitable as the policies allow 100% foreign ownership of the Company.Free Zone Company provides numerous advantages to the entrepreneur and is highly profitable as it provided benefits such as Tax Exemption, Growth Opportunities, Minimized Labor Costs, Huge Customer Base and Convenience of Customs.

Why EBMS?

Our Business Consultant and experts would assist you throughout the process of setting up your company in the UAE. Our expertise spread over the years in providing exceptional service to our clients increases the reliability and credibility of our brand. Our experts would guide you throughout the process to make informed decisions and strategize business in compliance with the current ecosystem of the economy.