How To Open Freezone Company Bank Account In UAE?
A free trade zone company needs a bank account to make transactions and to handle other money matters. Whether you own a buy or sell company or other, a freezone company Bank Account opening is quite a tricky task to do. This is the time when you need an expert account opening assistance to get through the matters easily. Banks in UAE are the most reliable entities in the region.
Benefits of Bank Account Opening in UAE
- Manage your Resources effectively
- Helps in productive growth of your business
- Business finances are easily managed
EBMS at your Services
We are a business formation expert company working in UAE. We offer our services to every type of small and big businesses in UAE. We welcome you, wherever you coming from.
We help companies to setup and to grow in United Arab Emirates’ market zone. We assist our clients in obtaining and opening a bank account in different leading prime banks. We provide you our all support in order to open a Free Zone Company bank account. You are free to open multiple accounts at a time for a smooth activation of your business.
Requirements to open a business bank account in Dubai and UAE
Personal bank account opening requires following documents:
- You need to provide Bank Reference Letter
- Candidate’s clear Passport copy
- Latest paid Utility bill
- Personal bank statement for 6 months
Free Zone Company account requires following documents:
- Candidate’s or owner’s Business profile is needed
- Tenancy contract must be shown to own a bank account
- Trade License is mandatory to open a trade company bank account
- You need to show your Incorporation Certificate
- Your shareholder’s Passport Copy is necessary (if applicable)
- MOA (Memorandum of Association)