About International Freezone Authority
- Start your own business starting from AED 11,500 with a 100% business ownership.
- 100% exemption from corporate and income taxes.
- Zero foreign currency restrictions.
- Full repatriation of company profits and capital.
- Low set-up costs compared to onshore companies.
- No physical and capital requirement.
- IFZA processing is streamlined insuring a fast turnaround.
- All licenses are registered with a structure of a company that separates the owner from shareholders.
Fujairah holds a unique position in the UAE. It is only emirate that lies on the eastern side of the UAE, along the Gulf of Oman, while other six emirates are along the Arabian Gulf. The Emirates derives its name from a spring of water located beneath one of the mountains. The hajar mountain range that divides the UAE in two, from Ras Al Khaimah to Al Ain has kept Fujairah separated from the rest of the country.
International Free Zone Authority
Based in the heart of Fujairah and built on global quality, IFZA is set to quickly become a leading investment hub within the thriving UAE economy. Offering a highly customised approach, coupled with efficient international service standards and cost effective solutions. With IFZA it is truly all about the customer and their journey to business success.
Due to its geographical location, Fujairah is perfect for harvesting wind energy. Some might even say that Fujairah is the windy Emirate, just like chicago is the windy city in the USA. With energy is a proven technology which can supply part of needed energy capacity quickly and efffectively. At the same time, wind energy limits the indirect costs from climate chaange to pollution.
With more tgan 250 sunny days per year the UAE is perfect for utilizing solar panels i.e energy from the sun. Solar panels provide a consistent and steady source of solar power through out the year.
Insulation of the Buildings
IFZA focus on both condensation control and therml insulation in their constructions specification.
Application Automation and Integration
IFZA will enables businesses of all sizes to eliminate almost all paper with features such as:
- Documents are stored electronically and transaction are integrated in database.
- Reports and documents are saved in PDF format.
- Quotes and others reports are sent electronically for most effective and faster turnaround.
With the powerful green feautures of the proper integrated applications. Barcoding, mobile technology, eCommerce, EDI and paper reduced picking & shipping, will have the IFZA customer business on the path t paper elimination quickly, easily and affordably.
IFZA will choose suppliers with a documented green profile, in order to ensure its environmentally objectives as described above. The specific vendor choice will be based on the capability to comply with IFZA sustainability objectives and the design compatibility with the overall project.