The visa procedures vary as per the reason and nature of visit of the applicant to the UAE. The procedures are carried out seamlessly by our experts and our PRO professionals that would provide great relief to our clients.Our services would enable the applicant to get complete assistance and easy solutions to all their needs and requirements. Our PRO service experts are well equipped with the current scenario and the documents required to apply for the visa as per the nature of the application.The General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs in Dubai (GDRFA) issues the residence visas to the applicants.
What are the different Visa Services?
Investor Residence Visa (Partner Visa)
The Investor residence visa allows the visa holder to reside in the UAE for three years. The UAE Government is in-charge to offering the Investor residence Visas to the Mainland and Free Zone Companies.
The processing of the Investor Visa requires the approval from the Department of Naturalisation and Residency Dubai (DNRD). The applicant is also required to apply for their Emirate Identity along with the medical test followed by medical insurance to be eligible to acquire the visa.
Following are the requirements to apply for the investor residence visa:-
- The investor needs to provide colored passport copies and pictures with a white background during the visa application
- The investor needs to be 100% owner of the company or a shareholder with shares that would be a minimum of AED 72,000
- The investor needs t produce valid trade license during the application
- The Memorandum of Association ( MoA) has to be provided during the visa application
Employment Residence Visa (Labor Visa)
Dubai has been offering livelihood for people across the globe for decades. The employment residence visa is one of the most common visas applied in Dubai.
The employment visa is issued in Dubai with due acceptance and permission of the Department of Naturalisation and Residency Dubai (DNRD) and the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation (MOHRE).
Following are the requirements to apply for the Employment Residence Visa in Dubai:
- The applicant needs to provide coloured passport copies and pictures with a white background during the visa application
- A copy of the immigration establishment has to be provided during the application
- The applicant has to provide complete details about the work and the salary during the application
- The applicant has to provide original and attested copies of the educational qualification in the scenario of higher-grade jobs
Family Residence Visa (Dependent Visa)
The Government of UAE permits the investors and employees to sponsor visa to their family members provided the other criteria are met. The Department of Naturalisation and Residency Dubai (DNRD) provides the approval to the applicants to acquire the dependent visa.
Following are the requirements to apply for the Family Residence Visa:-
- The applicant needs to produce the work contract and salary proof of the sponsor during application
- The applicant needs to provide the original as well as attested birth certificate when applying visa for their children
- The applicant needs to provide coloured copies of their photographs with a white background
- The applicant has to provide a tenancy contract that has been registered in the name of their sponsor
- The sponsor needs to have a minimum salary of AED 4000 or AED 3000 and accommodation as part of their salary
- The applicant needs to provide the bank statement for six months in order to prove the salary of the sponsor
- The applicant needs to provide the original and translated copy of their marriage certificate
There are additional requirements to be fulfilled if the sponsor is an investor:
- The applicant needs to provide the original and copies of the LLC agreement that proves them as an investor and partner of any enterprise and the minimum value of the share has to be AED 72,000
- The applicant needs to produce a refundable bank deposit of AED 3000 during the application for each member in the family
- The applicant needs to provide a valid copy of the trade license and partner names of the sponsor’s enterprise in the UAE
Property Investor Visa in Dubai
The investors of the freehold property can acquire the property investor visa in Dubai. The visa period is based on the criteria of the value of their freehold property investment made in Dubai.
- 2 years Property Investor Visa is provided to the investor when the value of the freehold investment equals to or more than AED 10,000,000
- 5 years Property Investor Visa is provided to the investor when the value of the freehold investment equals to or more than AED 5,000,000
- 10 years Property Investor Visa is provided to the investor when the value of the freehold investment equals to or more than AED 10,000,000 for over a period of three years and out of which 60% of the investment needs to come from non-real estate investments
In need of Visa Assistance?
EBMS experts would provide exceptional aid and assistance to all our clients throughout the process.